Гленорчи, трамвайный вагон № 141
Город | Депо/Парк | № | С... |
Гленорчи | Tasmanian Transport Museum | 141 | 04.1979 |
Хобарт | Metropolitan Transport Trust | |
Город: | Гленорчи Австралия |
Депо/Парк: | Tasmanian Transport Museum |
Модель: | Четырёхосный моторный вагон |
Построен: | 1952 |
Текущее состояние: | Эксплуатируется |
Назначение: | Музейный |
Hobart Municipal Tramways tram number 141 was built in 1952, and was the second last tram built for the Hobart system. It ran for just eight years before the system closed in 1960, following which all the trams were disposed of. Tram 141 was donated complete by the Metropolitan Transport Trust (MTT) to the museum. For many years the tram was stored in the Hobart railway roundhouse until it was moved by rail to the museum site in April 1979.
Although the tram is operational, the museum has no overhead wires erected and the tram is on static display only. |
↑ Апрель 1979 г. Передан в другой город
За обсуждение политики будет выноситься бан на 1 месяц и более.
Вы не вошли на сайт. Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи.
Cписки подвижного состава:
|