Троллейбус из Данедина и трамвай из Крайстчёрча у трамвайно-троллейбусного переcечения.
В музейном парке Ферримед работает трамвайная линия длиной 1,5 км. и троллейбусная линия длиной 750 м.
Photo: Wayne Duncan
Numbers 1-5 were built by John Stephenson and Co, and 31-35 were built locally to the same design by Boon & Co of Christchurch.
Originally open ended, whindscreens were fitted within 2 years of entering service. Then between 1919 and 1921, all 10 cars were converted to enclosed box cars and rewired to run as coupled sets. Numbers 1 & 2 ran together as coupled sets from 1920.Number 1 was then converted to a trailer in 1944 (but no others were converted) and then ran as a trailer until it was withdrawn.
Number 1 was the first tram to arrive at the Ferrymead site in 1965.
链接